A.H. Harris & Sons, Inc., one of the country’s largest private distributors of construction materials, has openings for experienced drivers. The successful candidate will deliver construction materials to customer projects around the region. CDL Class A or B with Hazmat endorsement is required. No Work on Weekends & Home Every Night!
A.H. Harris is pleased to offer these benefits to our employees:pply Here!
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability options
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Flexible Spending / Cafeteria plan
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- CDL A or B Required
- Must have at least 2 years of verifiable CDL straight truck experience in the past 36 months
- Hoisting license with minimum of 1C a Plus!
- Hazmat Endorsement required
- Be at least 22 years or older
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable preventable accident in the last 5 years
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand safety signs and signals, and respond to official inquiries & make entries on reports/records.
- Licensed in State of Residence (or within 30 days of transfer to another state) Cannot currently hold an occupational or restricted license or work permit
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must sign a release for Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP). PSP content will be used in the hiring evaluation process.
- Passes training/orientation requirements, including a road test