The Sonotube brand of forming tubes have been the industry standard for more than 50 years. Sonotube concrete forms stand strong as the most economical way to create columns for buildings, entranceways, structural support, light posts and other commercial and residential structures.
• Rain-resistant technology keeps wet weather from impacting your pour.
• Easier to setup and brace.
• Superior strength-to-weight properties prevent blowouts, during concrete form setting.
• More effective concrete form setting.
• No cleaning, reassembling, or return freight costs.
• Set and pour multiple columns at one time.
Sonotubes are available at your local Harris in a variety of sizes. Make sure to ask about our welded rebar cages that complement the form to save time & money by avoiding having to tie the rebar manually!
- Sonotube Round or Commercial CSI Specs
- Sonotube Concrete Forming Products Brochure
- Sonotube Commercial Concrete Forms Product Brochure
Sonotubes are made in the USA and are compliant with Section 1605 (Buy American) of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009(ARRA).